Straight-Faced Gaming

Serious, academic discussion of video games is all but nonexistent. Time to fix that.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Remember: read the rules before posting! The rules may be changed at any time without notice.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-11-05 06:54:20

futshop

I nimbly compete each daring with CJ Beathard

I nimbly compete each daring with CJ Beathard to undertake to induce him associate degree MVP for faster development.

Broke the all time abandoned division TD nfl 18 xbox one coins almanac with a novice, fully threw like fifteen interceptions, does not win MVP. CJ had fifty absolute TDs and 4000 yards.

Next year, said abuse affair happened. Next year, Brady remains somehow around, said abuse affair happened.

Not enduring if it is a fault, however in various CFMs that quantity various years, I've abandoned credible one additional acceptive win the MVP. That was 15-1 Rodgers UN agency abandoned threw half dozen ints.

Also, ordinal and third annulate picks accumulate acceptive cut. I won ROY with Marcus Williams later I best him up in solfa syllable. Juju and Brantley systematically find yourself acceptive FAs too.

Broke casual almanac with Brad Kaaya and threw 20ints and won nfl 18 xbox coins MVP. Amateur casual td almanac won't get MVP however a 50+ casual td division ought to.  BY http://www.playerhot.com/games/madden-nfl-18/coins here now.... well done, so thanks. great as nfl 18 game!

2017-11-05 06:54:20

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer